Add-on utility for users of the CryptoSys PKI Toolkit
FirmaSAT works with Version 2.0 SAT XML files [REF1]. You can run it from the command-line, or call it from another program (e.g. from ColdFusion). There is a .NET class library for VB.NET and C# programmers, an API for C and C++ programmers, an interface for VB6/VBA programmers, and an interface for Delphi.
- FirmaSAT enables the user to:
- create the "piped-string" (cadena) required for the signature from an XML file
- make the signature (sello) string in base64 format given an XML file, the private key file and its password
- validate an XML file for the correct SAT form
- verify a signature in an XML file using either the encapsulated `certificado` field or a separate X.509 certificate file
- sign a given XML file by creating and adding the `sello` field and (at the user's option) the `certificado` and `noCertficado` fields
- extract a given attribute from the XML file
- compute the hash digest of the piped string
- extract the digest from the signature
- extract the serial number and expiry date of the certificate, either from the `certificado` field in an XML file or from the .CER file directly.
- convert a certificate to base64 format suitable for the `certificado` field.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Adds option to use SHA-1 in signatures.
- Fixes UTF-8 display issue with Sat.MakePipeStringFromXml and Sat.GetXmlAttribute methods.