Java ResultSet to 2D Array-Like Object
A Java class to help you with your development.
Java ResultSet to 2D Array-Like Object is a handy, easy to use Java class specially designed to provide you with methods to get the data inside the result set by converting it to 2d array-like object without keeping the connection to the database / resultset open. The class makes your life with ResultSet alot easier.
- You do not have to keep the result set open (you could use one statment for many many queries at the same time)
- Simple method to access the data from the query (as easy as specifying row and col)
- The data can be manipulated after the database connection is closed
- Data can be iterated over many times in any direction (using for/while loops and indeces)
- You can get the number of rows and cols easily by invoking getRowCount, and getColCount
- Optimized code that is able to handle huge database resultset with ease
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!