JxBrowser enables you to integrate a browser component into your Java Swing applications. The embedded browser will be able to display the web documents correctly.
It supports integration with Internet Explorer and Mozilla, which ensures compatibility with all the major Internet standards.
Here are some key features of "JxBrowser":
· Java WebStart support
· SSL Certificate manager
· Full DOM access
· Full control over the integrated browser
· Java JDK 1.5 version or higher
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· ;Added out-of-process implementation for IE in 64-bit environment. Now each IE Browser instance is running in a separate native process in 64-bit environment.
· Added support of print dialog in Mozilla15 and Mozilla engines on Mac OS X.
· Added support of the "jexplorer.process.name" System Property.
· Added support of the "jxbrowser.ie.dialogs.useAWTThread" System Property.
· Added support of the "jxbrowser.plugin.dir" System Property for Mozilla15.
· Added support of CardLayout on Mac OS X with JDK 1.7.
· Added support of printing functionality on Windows 8 + IE10 for IE engine.
· Fixed IllegalStateException when disposing Browser instance.
· Fixed incorrect Browser location on Mac OS X with JDK 1.7.
· Fixed native crash when user disposes Browser instance on Mac OS X.
· Fixed unexpected NoSuc...