Kieker is a handy, Java based framework designed to enable continuous monitoring and on demand visualization of Java (Web) applications.
Kieker is a framework that allows you to create Sequence Diagrams, Markov chains, Timing Diagrams, and Component Dependency Graphs from monitoring data.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adaptive monitoring: extended set of (de)activation patterns to support adaptive monitoring for custom probes. Before: limited to (de)activate monitoring for operation signature patterns.
· New file system writers supporting (ZIP) compression
Minor modifications to the Kieker.Analysis API:
· Removed the `register` methods. Registration now implicit by passing context information to the plugin constructors. A legacy mode for the previous API is included in this version.
· Analysis projects can now have properties available to the plugins.
· Bug fixes and improvements to code, tests, documentation, examples
· Various improvements to the WebGUI (see separate `HISTORY` file)
· Kieker releases now also published via Maven Central Repository
· Completely redesigned web site: http://kieker-monitoring.net