Komodo Edit 9.0.0 Build 15707
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Komodo Edit 9.0.0 Build 15707:
- Track Changes: The editor has gained a new left margin, which highlights unsaved changes, as well as any uncommitted SCC changes. Clicking on the margin will show a diff dialog of the changes, and you can also revert these individual changes.
- Markdown Viewer: When a markdown file is open in Komodo, you’ll be able to easily HTML preview that markdown with a click of a button. The Komodo markdown viewer uses GitHub markdown styling.
- Go Lang: Initial support for the Go programming language has been added to Komodo. It provides syntax coloring, code folding, syntax checking (linting) and code intelligence with completions, calltips, outline and goto definition.
- Kopy.io: This allows you to easily share snippets of code with other people (like a pastebin) directly from Komodo. Simple make a text selection and right-click and use the Share Code via Kopy.io. Even better is that Kopy.io supports client side encryption, so you can make those shared pastes more secure.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- Mozilla Public License
- FILE SIZE:
- 72.9 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- ActiveState Software Inc
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Programming \ Other Programming Files
Although it comes packed with many dedicated parameters, the GUI is clean and straightforward.
Komodo Edit gives users the possibility to work with multiple files, write code more efficiently with the use of autocomplete functions and tips, automatically highlight variables when they are selected, enable soft characters, and view the file in another programming language.
What’s more, the program offers support for syntax colouring and indentation, syntax checking options, snippets used for storing code source, column editing mode, multiple carets, and “drag and drop” support.
Other important features worth mentioning enable users to convert a single line or a group of lines into a comment, perform basic editing operations (cut, copy, paste, or delete lines), change the paragraph alignment, join line, and increase or decrease the code font size.
Komodo Edit also allows users to create bookmarks, preview files with their default web browser, record macros, design templates, use command-line operations for editing and debugging files, view the hierarchical code structure within a file, as well as build, edit, or debug regular expression.
Last but not least, the application is able to connect to SQLite and Oracle databases (additional database types are available through extensions), offers support for Stackato, the cloud hosting platform, and lets you synchronize data between multiple machines.
All things considered, Komodo Edit comes packed with many useful features for helping you write code efficiently.
Komodo Edit was reviewed by Ana Marculescu, last updated on March 24th, 2015
Runs on: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
feature list requirements