LumberJack4Logs is an easy to use, Java based viewer specially designed for log and trace files with the ability to extend the recognized data formats by adding text parser plugins.
The default internal time resolution is 1 picosecond, but you can reset it anytime at 1 millisecond.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a progress bar showing the progress of loading a log file.
· Added auto-saving of filter sets and combo box items at program exit.
· Added menu item "Reload auto saved filter sets and combo box items".
· Added a popup window which is shown in case of a fatal runtime error just before exiting the program.
· The load file chooser now remembers the last selection(s).
· Added "filtered", "More", "Follow", "Stop", "Clear" and "Clear incl. Tree" to the file menu.
· Added checkbox "Fix on" which toggles activation of the fix flag mechanism.
· Added a new item to the context menu of the text based filter fields which quotes a text with \Q \E so that the string matches in the regular expression mode as if it were a literal pattern.
· Added an encoding menu with the default encodings ISO-8859-1, US-ASCII, UTF-8 and Windows-1252. Other encodings can be added in the lumberjack4logs.xml configuration file.
· Added encoding information in the upper right corner of the main window.
· Added a customizab...