MaxDB Code Factory description
The application is a GUI tool aimed at the SQL queries development
MaxDB Code Factory is a premier SQL Server GUI tool aimed at the SQL queries and scripts development.
In order to be able to use MaxDB Code Factory, you will simply need to establish a successful database connection.
Here are some key features of "MaxDB Code Factory":
Visual Query Builder:
· MaxDB Code Factory provides you with the powerful tool intended for designing queries as visual diagrams. This tool does not require any knowledge of the SELECT statement syntax, it will form a query automatically, you just need to mark what information you want to retrieve;
Handy SQL Editor:
· MaxDB Code Factory supports SQL query syntax highlighting and code completion to prevent mistakes in syntax at once. Also it is possible to separate SQL scripts into regions that can be individually collapsed or expanded.
Simultaneous executing of several queries:
· MaxDB Code Factory can execute each query in a separate thread in order to continue your work with the software while the query is executing.
Advanced data management:
· Queries data are represented in grids with all corresponding features as viewing, editing, grouping, sorting and filtering to analyze the data in the most convenient way.
· Powerful tools for exporting data from MaxDB tables and queries to most popular formats (MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, HTML, XML, PDF) are at your disposal.
· MaxDB Code Factory import features were intended to simplify your everyday work. You can import data from MS Excel, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT, CSV formats.
Powerful BLOB Viewer/Editor:
· With MaxDB Code Factory you can view or edit BLOB data in the following ways: hexadecimal dump, plain text, graphical image or HTML page. A graphical representation of BLOB data supports five image formats: BMP, Windows metafile, JPEG, GIF and PNG.
Full customization according to your preferences and needs:
· In MaxDB Code Factory you can customize the behavior of all its tools, select a user interface scheme and set a lot of other preferences.
· Pentium PC or higher;
· 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended);
· 10 MB of free hard disk space;
· SVGA-compatible video adapter;
· Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher.
· Server environment - MaxDB server version 7.5+.
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
The SQL Editor and SQL Script Editor have been dramatically improved:
· Unicode support has been implemented. Starting with this version you can view and edit queries and scripts containing string literals in almost any possible language including, for example, Russian, Chinese and Japanese.
· Also it becomes possible to load/save files in different encodings. If you try to save an SQL script containing non-locale characters to a file in an incompatible encoding, a warning about a potential loss of data will be issued.
· Text change markers are now at your disposal. Yellow markers show changed but unsaved lines of code, and green markers show changes in this session that have been saved.
· Now the application allows you to use Code snippets, segments of reusable code that you can copy into the editor. To insert a snippet into the edited text, use the corresponding item of the popup menu or Ctrl+J shortcut.
· The code folding appearance has been updated. In pa...