There are a lot of ways to add interactive content to your website. One of them is to download and host online games such as the ones provided by miniclip.com.
Follow these steps in order to install new miniclip games:
1. Download a game from http://www.miniclip.com/Downloads.htm
2. Unzip it
3. There should be about 4 files to the game: 1 html file, 1 swf file, and 2 graphic files (one small and the other big or medium). Pick the larger graphic file and rename it to the same name as the html file. For example if the file is named coolgame.html, rename the graphic to coolgame.gif (or coolgame.jpg)
4. Delete the smaller graphic file, you won't need it.
5. Put the graphic file into the gameicons directory
6. Put the html file and the swf file into the gameplay directory