The X12 Parser allows you to convert X12 837 claims or 835 remittance files into a CSV,XML or DBF files.
It is designed to be used either on the desktop or can be called from another application to convert an X12 file. It can be set to convert all the files in a specified folder.
The X12 Parser can create and populate an SQL table via ODBC and you can run the Parser from another application without user intervention. Informational Report Data is displayed in context sensitive screens relative to their transaction set.
This model is able to support the following: 837 Health Care Claim, 277 Claim Status, 835 Remittance Advice, 864 Information Report and 997 Functional Acknowledgement.
Here are some key features of "Model C1D0F252 X12 Parser":
· Can be run from another application using the input file name as a parameter.
· Mappable Export for 837 or 835 files to CSV,XML or DBF file formats.
· Create SQL Tables via ODBC.
· Generate CMS-1500 from 837 file
· Generate 276 claims status request from 837 file
· Generate a single claim 837 X12 file form an 837 file that contains several claims.
· Format X12 files to text, .rtf, .pdf and .html
· View or Print Listings of Claims
· View or Print Data Sheet of Individual Claims
· View or Print Listings of Remittance
· View or Print Data Sheet of Remittance
· View or Print Functional Acknowledgements
· View or Print X12 Data in segmented lines
· Configurable screen display fields
· Configurable print and listing fields
· HIPAA Compliant X12 Version 4010,4010A and 5010
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes PLB mapping in 835 in 484 Parser