MoonUnit is a collection of libraries designed to enable users to build testing frameworks.
It is a simple educational project meant to teach people how to create their own unit testing framework.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added ability to not show the results after building.
· Fixed exception catching.
· Fixed issues with exceptions thrown from within the function.
· Fixed bug if Message or StackTrace are null in BaseException.
· Fixed odd issue when testing unsafe code.
· Updated code to use newer Utilities code.
· Improved output of Between and NotBetween exceptions.
· Fixed error with Same/NotSame functions.
· Switched to using newer Utilities code.
· Fixed issue where DLLs were not resolving.
· Switched to .Net 4.0.
· Fixed issue with formatting of exception output.
· Fixed issue with exceptions not inheriting from the BaseException.
· Updated the HTML xslt to display the error type
· Fixed issues with special characters when dealing with generics
· Moved code around so that exceptions that happen in the creation/disposal of the object are caught
· Improved IDisposable handling
· Added code to handle IDisposable classes (used in setup/tear down)
· Added fix for loading MoonUnit.dll
· Added bit of markup to xslt file...