PVS-Studio pefectly integrates within Visual Studio interface and it is designed to enable programmers to develop and test C applications at a high level of reliability.
PVS-Studio is integrated into Visual Studio and includes a set of rules, amongst which the most important ones are the following: diagnostics of 64-bit errors, diagnostics of parallel errors, diagnostics of general-purpose issues and diagnostics of possible optimizations.
· 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended)
· Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005 (except Express editions) or Embarcadero RAD Studio XE3 Update 1, XE3, XE2, XE, 2010, 2009
· Limited number of clicks (transfers to code).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support has been implemented for several previous versions of C++Builder. Now PVS-Studio supports the following versions of C++Builder: XE3 Update 1, XE2, XE, 2010, 2009.
· A bug in C++Builder version with incremental analysis starting-up incorrectly in several situations was fixed.
· Occasional incorrect placement of false alarm markings for C++Builder version was fixed.
· Incorrect display of localized filenames containing regional-specific characters in C++Builder version was fixed.
· An issue with opening source files during diagnostic message navigation in C++Builder version was resolved.
· The issue was fixed of system includes paths being resolved incompletely when starting the preprocessor for the analyzer in C++ Builder versions.
· New diagnostic – V661. A suspicious expression 'A[B < C]'. Probably meant 'A[B] < C'.
· New diagnostic – V662. Consider inspecting the loop expression. Different containers are utilized for setting up initial and final values of the iterator.