Portable SmartSVN is a graphical client for Subversion (SVN), an Open Source version control system. This program is designed for professionals who need an efficient and reliable SVN client for the every day tasks.
SmartSVN has powerful features like built-in File Compare/Merge, Change Report or Tag and Branch handling, which make your daily work with Subversion as easy as possible.
SmartSVN is the consequent successor of SmartCVS, which helps thousands of users to sail around the CVS cliffs. Don't settle with simple GUI wrappers around the command line executable.
Try out the easy-of-use and intelligent features of SmartSVN, which works together with your Subversion server out of the box.
Here are some key features of "Portable SmartSVN":
· Much better overview over all relevant data than any Explorer- or IDE-integration can provide
· No need to install separate applications (e.g. command line client, file compare tools), because it's all-inclusive
· No need to learn command line options, just point and click instead of type
· Select tags and branches instead of type their long, error-prone URLs
· Save time because SmartSVN Professional automatically adds new or removes obsolete files
· Save time because SmartSVN Professional detects moved or renamed files
· Save time (and therefore money) in teaching new users because of SmartSVN's intuitive and self-explainatory user interface
· You can choose your IDE indepedent of its Subversion support
· Use one tools on all your different platforms (e.g. Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris)
· Java Runtime Environment
· 31 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Switch: option to ignore ancestry (--ignore-ancestry)
· Annotate: internal error when cancelling the annotate command
· Compare files or directories was only sorting name ascending, but not descending
· Commit: if the expanded size was equal to the non-expanded size of the dialog, the compare did not become visible
· Compare: non-ASCII characters might been displayed confused (regression)
· Customize Toolbar: removing items did not add them to the available ones
· JIRA: internal error closing the "Resolve" dialog
· Log: possible internal error when loading merged revisions
· Merge Preview: internal error when opening external Conflict Solver
· Preferences: Shell Integration settings were not stored
· Protocol: custom protocols were not handled gracfully
· Proxy: needed to be configured on every program start
· Refresh: possible internal error related to the file system monitoring
· Remote State Refresh (background): possible internal error related to SSH authentications
· Shell Integ...