Precision Language Suite consists of the "Localization projects editor" and the "Localization source codes". The suite allows localization of VCL component properties, text strings and system messages.
Precision Language Suite uses a text format for localization files - languages can therefore be easily adapted to the customer needs even without installing a special software or altering the distribution image of your product.
"Localization projects editor" provides a comfortable environment for the preparation of localization files. You will be bale to notice the numerous benefits of Precision Language Suite especially when you will be working with large projects.
Here are some key features of "Precision Language Suite":
· List of your favorite projects
· Quick searching and filtering of items
· Finding and replacing the texts
· Automatic synchronization with defined VCL forms
· By using the clipboard it allows the insertion of selected components and their properties from the development environment directly into the project
· Automatic preparation of the source file for the text constants identifiers (including the default texts)
· Indicative proposals of localization source code for your application
· Support for translation into other languages using web services
· The package system for defining the default constants, messages, language codes, supported properties, etc.
· IBM-compatible PC
· 256 MB RAM
· 5 MB free disk space
· Development environments:
· Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero Delphi (version 5 to XE2)
· FreePascal/Lazarus IDE
· 30 days trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Localization projects editor (IDE):
· added: Japanese translation
· added: tag "recently imported" - it is assigned to all the imported items (including the clipboard operations with VCL) and is automatically removed when the project is closed (you can switch the using of this tag in Preferences)
· added: tag "do not save" - it is implemented mainly to avoid storing unwanted properties from VCL forms into the resulting language files
· added: "Conditional import" option, that prevents overwriting of already translated items - with this option checked, the import will overwrite only the blank items and the items with "translate" tag assigned
· added: scriptable interface for import/export (FastReport xml files are supported as a first time example)
· improved: when importing the DFM files (and when pasting the VCL components from the clipboard) the collections and their associated properties are automatically loaded now
· improved: TShortCut properties are now imported into the editor in a t...