Presage is a tool that can generate predictions by modelling the natural language as a combination of redundant information sources.
Presage computes probabilities for words which are most likely to be entered next by merging predictions generated by the different predictive algorithms.
Presage's modular and extensible architecture allows its language model to be extended and customized to utilize statistical, syntactic, and semantic predictive algorithms.
A predictive text entry system attempts to improve the ease and speed of textual input by predicting words. Word prediction consists in computing which word tokens or word completions are most likely to be entered next.
The system analyses the text already entered and combines the information thus extracted with other information sources to calculate the set of most probable tokens.
Here are some key features of "Presage":
· multiple language models/predictive algorithms, uses context to generate relevant predictions
· implemented in C++
· learns while predicting, can be trained on users' generated text for additional accuracy
· supports any natural language, prediction engine can be trained on any textual corpora
· core architecture is designed to ease addition and integration of novel predictive algorithms
· configuration profile XML files determine the runtime behavior and predictive functionality
· support C++ and Python
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added setup.py for dbus service.
· added(ugly) xpm icon for pyprompter.
· added (ugly) xpm icon for gprompter.