RESTClient Tool is a feature rich rest client for developers to play with RESTful web services.
It can be used to test any URL for following HTTP method: GET, PUT, POST, DELETE, HEAD, OPTIONS, TRAC. All SSL validations are disabled by default. User can customize/override default behavior.
Here are some key features of "RESTClient Tool":
· Simultaneous views of request, response and browser
· Post raw data or file, text content or binary
· Post params in either body or as part of URL (twitter style)
· Post multipart form data with same ease as of normal post
· Handle response equally well even if it is binary e.g. image, pdf etc. No gibberish characters anymore
· Play with headers, params and request body
· Indented XML/JSON views for better readability
· Java 1.6
· Eclipse 3.4 (for plugin)
· HTTP 1.1 compatibility
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Issue Fixed: http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/restclient-tool/issues/detail?id=8
· Fix includes enhancements for SSL Handling