RegExr is a utility that will enable you to edit and test Regular Expressions (RegExp / RegEx). It provides a simple interface to enter RegEx expressions, and visualize matches in real-time editable source text.
RegExr also provides a handy RegExp snippet sidebar with descriptions and usage examples to make it easier to learn Regular Expressions through trial and error.
RegExr is a very useful application for learning and also testing regular expressions.
Here are some key features of "RegExr":
· real time results: shows results as you type
· code hinting: roll over your expression to see info on specific elements
· detailed results: roll over a match to see details & view group info below
· built in regex guide: double click entries to insert them into your expression
· save your expressions: My Saved expressions are saved locally
· share and rate expressions: search Community expressions and share your own
· Adobe AIR