Session Hunter is a handy application that you can use to detect the largest ASP.Net sessions in your database.
Large sessions have a great impact on the database and the web server, thus finding them makes it easier for you to find an optimization method for how the variables are used.
· Microsoft .Net 4.0
· Network or local access to a SQL Server with an ASP State database
· Write access to Isolated Storage, which is used to store settings
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Busy indicators for long operations
· Indicates number of sessions processed on long operations
· Loading of the data asynchronously
· Improved error handling when encountering database connectivity issues
· Minor UI cleanup