SmartSVN is an innovative multi-platform client for Subversion, the designated successor of CVS.
SmartSVN has powerful features like built-in File Compare/Merge, Change Report or Tag and Branch handling, which make your daily work with Subversion as easy as possible. SmartSVN is a tool that allows you to change tag and report.
SmartSVN is the consequent successor of SmartCVS, which helps thousands of users to sail around the CVS cliffs. Don't settle with simple GUI wrappers around the command line executable. Try out the easy-of-use and intelligent features of SmartSVN, which works together with your Subversion server out of the box.
Here are some key features of "SmartSVN":
· Much better overview over all relevant data than any Explorer- or IDE-integration can provide
· No need to install separate applications (e.g. command line client, file compare tools), because it's all-inclusive
· No need to learn command line options, just point and click instead of type
· Select tags and branches instead of type their long, error-prone URLs
· Save time because SmartSVN Professional automatically adds new or removes obsolete files
· Save time because SmartSVN Professional detects moved or renamed files
· Save time (and therefore money) in teaching new users because of SmartSVN's intuitive and self-explainatory user interface
· You can choose your IDE indepedent of its Subversion support
· Use one tools on all your different platforms (e.g. Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris)
· Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.5 or higher
· 31 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· accelerator keys to switch between changes didn't work
· did not work when invoked on unversioned directory or files within unversioned directory
· Copy: copying more than one file did not work
· Changes preview: was showing changed block in first line for unchanged file
· Check Out: should create reasonable tag-branch-layout for sub-project checkouts
· Mac OS: misleading (wrong) information on how to increase the maximum memory limit
· Project settings: ignore patterns are not utilized automatically
· Project|Close broken for subframes
· for non-recursively scanned projects, file-monitor triggered refresh did not properly show unscanned directories
· possible internal error when non-recursively refreshing project
· possible internal error in case of corrupted .svn/wc.db
· Remote State: possible internal error related to externals
· Remove: "just removing" a directory from SVN control should not delete the local files upon Commit
· Repository Profiles: multiple profi...