Snippet Designer 1.5.0
A richer and more productive code snippet experience
- A Snippet editor integrated inside of the IDE:
- Access it by opening any .snippet file or going to File -> New -> File -> Code Snippet File
- It uses the native Visual Studio code editor so that you can write the snippets in the same enviorment you write your code.
- It lets you easily mark replacements by a convenient right click menu.
- It displays properties of the snippet inside the Visual Studio properties window.
- A Snippet Explorer tool window to search snippets on your computer:
- It is located under View -> Other Windows -> Snippet Explorer
- This tool window contains a code preview window which lets to peek inside the snippet to see what it is without opening the file.
- Maintains an index of snippets on your computer for quick searching.
- Provides a quick way to find a code snippet to use, edit or delete
- A right Click "Export as Snippet" menu option added to C#, VB and XML code editor to send highlighted code directly to the Snippet Editor
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added support for Visual Studio 2013
- Fixed some typos
- Fixed SQL snippet user directory