Automate the setup, execution, and gathering results of Silverlight unit tests
StatLight is a small utility designed to automate the setup, execution, and gathering results of Silverlight unit tests. StatLight helps to speed up the feedback cycles while practicing TDD/BDD/(insert your test style here) during Silverlight development.
- TeamCity continuous integration support
- Works on x86 and x64 machines
- Can generate an Xml report of tests
- Smooth Console Runner
- Tag/Filtering support (to narrow down the tests run at a given time)
- Supported Testing Frameworks
- MSTest support. Each of the following Microsoft.Silverlight.Testing builds are supported.
- July 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- NUnit support
- XUnit support (You can try using the xunit adapter posted on my blog XUnit-Light)
- UnitDriven support
- Automated Debug.Assertion window closing.
- Automated MessageBox.Show() window closing.
- Auto detect what type of test provider the Xap is created with (NUnit, UnitDriven, MSTest, XUnit...)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added a report output type of the MSBuild TRX. (Note: I don't use this personally, and haven't received any feedback on whether this is working well for people. If you see issues, report and we should be able to get them fixed)
- Started including the StatLight.exe.config in the release package: