Synthetica allows you to easily create complete themes without programming and helps you create and separate various styles for toolbar buttons.
It enables you to create a wide range of components like rounded borders, shadowed popup menus and interesting icons.
You have the possibility to edit your XML configuration files without the need of programming skills.
· Java SE 5 (JRE 1.5.0) or above
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New theme SyntheticaBlueLight
· Fade-In support for popup menus
· Panel background painter support for active and inactive windows
· Selected state support for JTree node icons
· TitledBorder painter supports content fill
· Improved hover support for scrollbars
· Improved support for horizontal popup menus
· WinKey support to restore maximized windows by shortcut WinKey+VK_DOWN
· FileChooser - newly created directory entries will be selected
· JTabbedPane - new UI-property to specify size for scroll buttons. See customization
· Updated themes - SyntheticaAluOxide, SyntheticaClassy, SyntheticaSimple2D
· Foreground color on mouse over for toplevel menus is not correct for some themes when window is inactive
· ComboBox list entry size issue for null values with SyntheticaAluOxide, SyntheticaClassy, SyntheticaSimple2D