TekCERT is a lightweight and extremely easy to use, self signed certificate generator for Windows-based systems.
You can export public key in .cer (DER encoded X.509) format or with private key in .pfx format in after creating the certificate for client deployment. Click "Browse Certificates" tab, select the generated certificate and click "Export" button. You can list certificate under Local Computer or Machine store.
Here are some key features of "TekCERT":
· Generates 1024, 2048, 3072 and 4096 bits certificates.
· Sha-1withRSAEncryption, sha256withRSAEncryption, sha384withRSAEncryption and sha512withRSAEncryption key algorithms supported. Freeware version supports only sha-1withRSAEncryption.
· Generated certificates automatically installed in Windows Certificate Store with private key.
· Generates Certificate Signing Request (CSR) and processes response from certificate authority.
· All certificate parameters can be configured through TekCERT GUI.
· You can browse, export and delete certificates in certificate store through TekCERT GUI.
· 1 GBytes of RAM
· Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0.50727 or above
· Administrative privileges
· Only supports sha-1withRSAEncryption key algorithm
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Command line iteface has been added.