Treecster is an easy to use configuration framework that can be used with complicated software suites. it can help you organize the different environments or instances.
As it is written using the Java programming language, Treecster will run on any Java-compliant platform.
Here are some key features of "Treecster":
· Support for lists and maps
· Creates hierarchical structure of the data
· Compatible with Apache Commons Configuration
· Finds a property within a node
· Interpolate variables by starting with the current node and continuing to parent nodes