Trentino is designed to be an Open Source, lightweight and C++ based, non-invasive SCA or Service Component Architecture runtime.
Trentino is designed to be non-invasive and is primarely optimized for the use in the embedded domain.
Here are some key features of "Trentino":
· support for the C++ implementation type
· dependency injection
· wire reinjection (aka rewiring, hot deployment)
· executable deployment console
· lightweight proprietary TCP/IP binding based on Google's Protocol Buffers
· distributed service discovery
· ca. 1 MB memory footprint without remote communication, ca. 3.5 MB with remote