VB Button Control is a Visual Basic source code that will demonstrate how to make VB Controls by using pure VB Code and a Picturebox.
Current Visual Basic Components include: Scheduler Source Code, Calendar Source Code, Clock Source Code, Slider Source Code, Scheduling Program and a Free Visual Basic source code control example.
All of the VB Source Code is compatible with VB3, VB4, VB5 and VB6. The source code draws the control directly onto a Picturebox and can be compiled into any VB program without any additional file requirements.
What are Visual Basic Source Code Components?
Fully functional Visual Basic controls where you get the Source Code
All source code included for compiling into any Visual Basic program
VB Picturebox and pure Visual Basic code is all that is used
Compatible with Visual Basic 3.0 through Visual Basic 6.0
· Customized command buttons
· Create multi-state positions
· Demonstrates the concept behind the other controls
· Illustrates how to do graphics in VB
· Tool for learning Visual Basic coding techniques
Here are some key features of "VB Source Code Controls":
· Six properties not found in older VB command buttons
· Multi-line text and text justification
· Use bitmap pictures for background and interaction
· Custom beveling sizes and colors
· Methods include mouse-down, mouse-up and mouse-move
· ActiveX component power without the ActiveX control