Visual GLCD is a practical application designed to help you create graphical user interfaces for GLCD displays. The program allows you to insert images, text labels and buttons with just a few clicks.
The menu layout will be compiled by the program and the generated code can be edited before using it for the GLCD device.
Here are some key features of "Visual GLCD":
· Component palette
· Automatic code generation
· Drag and drop support
· Touch Panel support
· You can only generate the code for seven components.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Live update introduced for Visual GLCD. It is now possible to update to latest application exe, dll, boards def versions, help file etc.
· Resource collection introduced. Add numerous images and fonts to your projects without adding a single object!
· Code generation support for ARM compilers (Stellaris and STM32).
· One Pixel Space checkbox for backward compatibility.
· Added slider on Zoom Toolbar to more easily zoom screens.
· Corner Radius property added to rounded button to customize roundnes of object.
· Added checkbox for turning off message about successful code generation.
· Added routine combo box list in object inspector. Now it is possible to assign one handler function to different (multiple) objects.
· New object Checkbox.
· New object Radio Button.
· New object ProgressBar.
· Support for Easy PIC v7 Connectivity
· Support for Easy PIC PRO v7
· Support for Easy PIC v7 for dsPIC30
· Support for EasyMx PRO v7 for STM32
· Support for Easy PIC v7 Connectivity for SPIGlcd
· Support for Easy PIC v7 Connecti...