VisualGDB is a Visual Studio addin designed to allow users to build embedded and Linux applications using GCC and to debug them using GDB.
It supports both local debugging (e.g. using an embedded simulator) and remote debugging (running GDB on a Linux machine over network). Furthermore, include directories from Linux machines can be seamlessly imported to Visual Studio and used with IntelliSense.
· Visual Studio
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed post-debug command sequence bug in custom configurations
· Fixed variable substitution bug in file copying commands
· Conditional and hit-count breakpoints are handled correctly from start
· Improved general stability
· Fixed Android thread name detection for emulator builds
· Improved installation speed of Android tools
· Fixed IntelliSense cache problems for SSH hosts with explicitly specified port
· Fixed IntelliSense issues with Visual Studio 2012
· C++-specific include directories are now detected correctly