The platform is built to run on multiple platforms and to be cloud-ready on the back end. You gain the ability to create browser-based data applications that are as fast, stable, and capable as native client / server solutions are on the desktop.
Here are some key features of "Wakanda Studio":
· Project Explorer with tabbed Project Browser
· Hierarchical, flattened and thumbnail views
· Find and replace in project and files (Wildcard and regular expressions)
· Media library (a set of icons free to use)
· Server auto-discovery on local network
· Server control & activity log display
· New! Solution & project settings editors
· New! Execute JS from console
· 1GB RAM (2GB recommended)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Collaborating via GitHub
· You can connect to Wakanda Studio with your GitHub account. Then you will be able to release software and work in collaboration with others in the community.
· The Section widget allows you to create an interface for your Tablet or Smartphone applications where you can create multiple sections containing one or more widgets;
· The Popover widget adds popover text to any Button or Image Button widget on your page, which you create for either Tablet or Smartphone applications. This gives you a nicer way to display information to your users.
· The Accordion widget lets you have expandable sections where you can place other widgets in a section defined by a header
· The Grid - You can now show a grid to guide your projects in Wakanda Studio. This new feature makes it much easier to align widgets;
· The Snap - You can snap widgets to a magnetic grid. This adds a professional touch to your applications;
· The Group and Ungroup widgets together...