Windows Azure Service Bus EAI and EDI is designed to provide developers with a means of extending on-premises applications to the cloud, provides rich messaging endpoints to process and transform messages, and helps organizations integrate disparate applications, both on cloud and on-premises.
Windows Azure Service Bus EAI and EDI Labs SDK
· Installs the Visual Studio project templates for creating an Enterprise Application
· Integration project or an EDI Project (Artifacts).
· Provides the tools to develop and deploy EAI Bridges and Artifacts.
Windows Azure Service Bus Connect
· Developer SDK: This is required to create an Enterprise Application Integration project that can include a Service Bus Connect component.
· Runtime: This is required to manage connectivity between the cloud applications and the on-premises LOB applications.
· Management Tools: These include PowerShell cmdlets to manage the Service Bus Connect Runtime components
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The bridge has been enhanced to process both positional and delimited flat files along with xml messages. It can also pull a message from your existing FTP server and then process it further
· Flow of messages within a bridge is no longer a black box: we have exposed the operational tracking of messages within it along with its metadata
· Creating and editing schemas has become simpler and easier using the schema editor we have added as a first-class-experience in our Visual Studio project. Fetching schemas from another service is also simpler using an integrated wizard experience
· You can now send messages to the bridge in UTF-16, UTF-16LE and UTF-16BE too apart from UTF-8
· We have further enriched the Mapper functionality to support number formatting, timezone manipulations and different ways to generate unique Ids. To handle errors and null data, we let user configure the behavior of the runtime
· The Visual Studio Server Explorer experience to create, configure a...