This component will help you to create and maintain multiple Tiff images.
X360 Tiff Image Processing ActiveX Control allows application developers and programmers to create applications with image viewing and TIFF image processing capabilities.
This ActiveX works on most of the Windows operating system. The functionality of the product can be accessed from most programming languages like C , Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, MS Access, VB.NET and C#.
X360 Tiff Image Processing Active OCX help you to create and maintain multiple Tiff. You can append, delete, insert, move and swap pages within existing Tiff. You can also view and save images to different formats include Bmp, Emf, Gif, Jpeg, Pdf, multi-paged Pdf, Png, Tiff, multi-paged Tiff, Wmf.
Major functions include flip, rotate, resize and zoom the image, fully control the scroll action, draw text and image, convert color to gray scaled and black-white, get tiff tags and Exif information, provide hand tool to move image using mouse, provide selection tools to crop or copy partial image to clipboard, print the image. Supported Tiff compressions include CCITT Group3,Group4,LZW and Packbits RLE.
Here are some key features of "X360 Tiff Image Processing ActiveX Control":
Visualize your images and convert them to different formats:
· View Bmp, Emf, Gif, Jpeg, Png, Wmf and Tiff image files.
· Save images as Bmp, Emf, Gif, Jpeg, Pdf, Png, Wmf and Tiff. (PDF support black-white output image only)
· Save Jpeg images with user-defined quality level.
· Save Tiff images with different compression include CCITT3, CCITT4, LZW and Packbits Macintosh RLE.
Handle and edit pages of multi-page TIFF image:
· Create multi-page TIFF image with different compression include CCITT3, CCITT4, LZW and Packbits Macintosh RLE.
· Allow edit existing multi-page TIFF image, (append, delete, insert, move and swap pages).
· View specified page of multi-page TIFF images.
· Export specified page from multi-page TIFF images, and save them as new images.
Create multi-page PDF image. (PDF support black-white output image only):
· Allow set author, creator, date time, keyword, producer, subject and title of the multi-page PDF file.
Provide tools to access the image within the preview:
· Image alignment, flip, resize, rotate, zoom-in, zoom-out and zoom-to-fit the image.
· Hand tool for moving image using the mouse drag.
· Rubber band tool for cropping image.
· Thumbnail tool for displaying thumbnail image of multi-page TIFF image.
Adjust the style and color of the preview window:
· Set border on/off, background color, background style and foreground color.
Draw text on the image with different style:
· Fill outline text, outline, text, shadow text and watermark text.
Draw image on the image with different effect:
· Transparency image and watermark image.
Convert image to gray scale and black-white color:
· Allow create 1bbp black-white image.
Get Exif information from the image:
· Color space, date time, exposure bias, exposure program, file source, flash, focal length, ISO Speed, etc...
Get Tiff tag information from the image:
· Bits per sample, compression, orientation, page name, color space, unit of measurement, number of rows per strip, etc...
Edit and save some Exif and Tiff tag information:
· Edit artist, copyright, creation date and time, description, document name, equipment make, equipment model, host computer and software used to describe the image instead drawing on it.
Copy image to the clipboard:
· Support copying partial of the image to the clipboard.
Scroll the image smoothly, and provide a location bookmark tools:
· Save or bookmark a specified position of the scroll bar, and then auto scroll to the restored position.
· Adjust blue, contrast, gamma, green, lightness, red, saturation and threshold of the image.
· Get the coordinate and the pixel color of the image.
· Print images with specified size.
· MS Visual Studio
· Nag Screen Popup
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· minor bug fixed