YouTrack will provide users with a web-based, keyboard-centric issue and bug tracker. It offers fantastic time savings for both bug submitters and development teams.
Its lightning-fast bug reporting is complemented with powerful native-language-like search queries and batch operations on multiple issues from the command window.
Here are some key features of "YouTrack":
· Search for bugs and issues using native-language-like query syntax, aided by intelligent query completion.
· Modify multiple issues at the same time from the command window.
· Use extensive keyboard support, with all major functionality accessible from anywhere via easy-to-learn shortcuts.
· Create and manage custom attributes, and adjust their visibility.
· Perform batch operations programmatically with YouTrack REST API.
· Tune visibility for individual issues that might contain non-public data.
· Post issues from any web page - without even opening YouTrack, via the 'Create Issue' bookmarklet.
· Import existing projects from Jira 3.x- 4.x.
· Integrate with JIRA, TeamCity, OpenID, and LDAP.
· Apache Tomcat 6+ or Apache Geronimo or Mortbay Jetty or JBoss 4+ or Caucho Resin or Glassfish.
· 30-day trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· JT-11168 - Full name instead of login in email notification about reassign an issue
· JT-15757 - Enhance "Resolve parent task on all subtasks resolved" default workflow
· JT-16310 - Notifications links opens empty page in android broswer
· JT-16408 - Issue without ID is created if errors occured during mailbox fetching
· JT-17131 - Parent issue is resolved after removing links to subtasks
· JT-17225 - Cannot attach image - stupid warning about quicktime for java (latest apple java for mac and oracle java)
· JT-17319 - Screen usually becames blur on sequence items deletion
· JT-17425 - Clearly indicate in notification for duplicates cluster why you received this notification
· JT-17506 - User can't at the same time convert and rename CF
· JT-17558 - Hardcoded status Fixed in rule in jetbrains-youtrack-subtasks doesn't allow to close parent task when all subtasks are resovled
· JT-17608 - Issues are suggested twice for 'linking' command
· JT-17621 - When assigning a user to a group, list of ...