Zenipex is specially designed to be an accessible and handy game development framework.
Zenipex's main goal is to allow someone with C++ knowledge to create 3D games for multiple platforms. OpenGL and Direct3D 9 are both supported by this framewrok.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· String now implemented with a Pimpl pattern
· The launcher builds in Visual Studio 2010 Express
· Doxygen output has been upgraded
· Visual C++ 2012 runtime DLLs included
· Build scripts now handle spaces, emit fewer unnecessary warnings