Manage your scripts with this tool.
In its simplist form, tweaker provides a single location to store, modify, and run all these files. Instead of having batch files and c++ executables scattered in different folders, and the need to remember not only where they are, but also what command-line arguments to use, etc, this tool provides a single home for scripts/utilities written in any language, with a simple application to interact with them.
- create/modify all your scripts and custom utilities from one location
- intermix any language (scripted or compiled) to complete tasks
- provide consistent GUI dialogs to users, regardless of languages used
- remotely execute tasks
- (3rd-party) supports custom extensions for new settings and languages
- (in progress) remote task execution via web client
- (in progress) linux desktop task execution
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- updated javadocs for desktop code
- added right-click popup menus to task tables
- changed enablement of 'expose' column for MenuTasks to match that of Tasks (enable if not remote client)
- updated Help files to provide version info and clear link to project site