SBuild is a build tool that is mainly oriented at Java VM projects but it can build whatever you want. It is a powerful and flexible tool for the developers that need to build a certain target or script.
It can detect the targets and dependencies that have not changed and avoid processing them multiple times.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed --dependencyTree not showing up on when not used with --verbose.
· Added new commandline option --list-modules to show a list of all involved modules (sub-projects).
· Based up-to-date detection of phony targets on virtual last modified time stamps instead of boolean marker.
· Reworked preorder dependency algorithm.
· Improved internally used download function, which now handles successful download more efficiently and does not leave temp file on download failures. This improves all scheme handlers as well.
· Added new commandline options --check and --check-recursive to check all defined targets for cycles and potentially missing scheme handlers. This will also detect projects with cacheable targets, that do not define an evictCache target.
· Added new class Module which can be used to easily create target references to targets in that module with Module.targetRef(String) and Module.targetRefs(String*).
· Module(String) and Modules(String*) now return a Module resp. a Seq[Module].