AWS SDK for NET is a complete development toolset that includes the necessary components for creating apps that are compatible with Amazon services.
Included in the package you will find the NET APIs for services like Amazon S3, DynamoDB or Amazon EC2, as well as the tools to implement the needed functionality.
Here are some key features of "AWS SDK for .NET":
· Object Persistence Framework for Amazon DynamoDB for data storage and retrieval
· TransferUtility for Amazon S3 with support for multi-treaded file transfers
· Glacier ArchiveTransferManager that facilitates data export and import through Amazon Glacier
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Amazon DynamoDB Parallel Scan - The Amazon DynamoDB client has been extended to add support for parallel scans.
· AWS OpsWorks - The AWS OpsWorks API has been updated to support Elastic Load Balancing.
· Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud - A new utility class, EC2Metadata, has been added to the Amazon.EC2.Util namespace. This utility can be used to easily retrieve any instance-specific metadata and user data.
· Amazon Simple Storage Service - Fixed an issue with asynchronous methods causing a deadlock under high concurrent usage.
· Amazon Simple Storage Service - Fixed an issue with date math in GetObject when ModifiedSinceDate is specified.
· AWS Identity and Access Management default policy version - The value of the constant for the default AWS Identity and Access Management policy version has been updated to the latest version (see the Policy class in the Amazon.Auth.AccessControlPolicy namespace).