Sesame is a framework dedicated to processing RDF data by creating queries and storing the results. The framework supports multiple query languages such as SeRQL or SPARQL.
This tool can be deployed in relational databases, keyword indexers and other storage systems in order to be used by developers. It is a flexible development tool that supports all the main stream RDF formats such as RDF/XML, Turtle, N-Triples, TriG and TriX.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Check language before datatype for serialisation
· Exception from SPARQLResultsXMLParser drops the cause
· Repository id with '@' causes error in workbench on update/file upload/clear operations
· "Include inferred" and "Save privately" checkboxes ignored when saving queries
· ParserConfig.addNonFatalError fails due to unmodifiable set
· RDFParserBase.reportError needs to check value for setting before checking isNonFatalError
· Add DatatypeHandler implementation for DBPedia datatypes
· Add DatatypeHandler implementation for Virtuoso Geometry datatype
· shutdown/redeploy of workbench results in lock exception for query repository
· Regression When Checking for Reflexive Property
· SPARQL Property Path query on Dataset with multiple contexts fails to return all results
· Upgrade to jQuery 1.9.1
· Trig parser fails to parse literals starting with two single/double quotes
· RepositoryConnectionWrapper does not synchronise ParserConfig references
· Use BitSet marking in the ZeroLength...