Bandi Video Library 2.1.1
An 'Easy To Use' Library for Playing Video Files in your applications and games
Bandi Video Library brings you a useful toolset you can use to implement video functionality in the applications you develop. It is easy to use and will prove a handy addition to your programming toolkit.
- Video playing and event is handled by independent Dynamic Linking Library(DLL) - BVL32.dll -.So it doesn't influence on preexistent program code
- easy and rapid applying to preexistent game or any other programs
- It doesn't use DirectShow, or Video for Windows, so that it doesn't raise any codec problem
- No need to install any other windows codec for playing Video.
- no license fee for using video and audio codec. It uses MPEG1 video and MPEG1 layer-2 audio.
- Optimized for gaming and less use of CPU and other resource than any other video library.
- applicable to 2D, and 3D application
Bandi Video Library
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!