Bandi Video Library brings you a useful toolset you can use to implement video functionality in the applications you develop. It is easy to use and will prove a handy addition to your programming toolkit.
Here are some key features of "Bandi Video Library":
· Video playing and event is handled by independent Dynamic Linking Library(DLL) - BVL32.dll -.So it doesn't influence on preexistent program code
· easy and rapid applying to preexistent game or any other programs
· It doesn't use DirectShow, or Video for Windows, so that it doesn't raise any codec problem
· No need to install any other windows codec for playing Video.
· no license fee for using video and audio codec. It uses MPEG1 video and MPEG1 layer-2 audio.
· Optimized for gaming and less use of CPU and other resource than any other video library.
· applicable to 2D, and 3D application
· watermark on output