Barcode Professional SDK for .NET 4.0
Linear, Postal and 2D Symbologies
Barcode Professional supports most popular Linear (1D), Postal and 2D Barcode Symbologies/Standards all-in-one solution including Code 39, Code 128, EAN 13 & UPC, Postal (USPS, British Royal Mail, Australia Post, DHL, etc.), Data Matrix, QR Code, PDF 417, Aztec Code and many more barcode standards.
Barcode Professional SDK for does not require any special or complex configurations to use it in your .NET Applications; just add a reference to Barcode Professional DLL assembly, instantiate in your preferred .NET language such as VB.NET and C#, set up barcode properties and that's it.
Other interesting features of Barcode Professional are its capability to use it in data-binding scenarios, to deliver barcode images from Web Services, and its reporting integration into Crystal Report for .NET and Visual Studio ReportViewer Local Reports (RDLC).
- Linear (1D), Postal & 2D Barcode Symbologies support:
- Barcode Professional supports most popular Linear (1D), Postal & 2D Symbologies/Standards all-in-one solution. View the complete list of Linear (1D), Postal & 2D Barcode Symbologies currently supported.
- Crystal Reports for .NET support:
- Barcode Professional features class methods that allow you to easily include barcode images into your reports designed with Crystal Reports for .NET. You can use ALL barcode symbologies (linear and 2D) - shipped with Barcode Professional – into your Crystal Report reports. Barcode rotation is also supported and barcode images are maintained when you export your report to PDF, MS Word, and MS Excel file formats.
- Step by Step Guide about Barcode Professional and Crystal Reports for .NET:
- How to create Crystal Reports featuring barcode images using Typed DataSet in .NET Framework
- Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 ReportViewer Local Reports (RDLC) support:
- Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 includes a set of report controls called ReportViewer which allow you to deliver RDL-based reports (a.k.a. Local Reports) with your applications. These kinds of reports are files with the RDLC extension and can be viewed in Windows Forms or ASP.NET pages by using the aforementioned ReportViewer controls. There’re some reporting scenarios where you maybe need to include some barcode images into your local reports. Due to its flexible design, Barcode Professional lets you to easily add barcoding features to your reports based on RDLC format. Barcode rotation is also supported and barcode images are maintained when you export your report to PDF and MS Excel file formats.
- Step by Step Guide about Barcode Professional and ReportViewer Local Reports (RDLC):
- How to create local reports RDLC featuring barcode images in .NET Framework
- Do you need SQL Server Reporting Services support?
- Barcode Professional for Reporting Services Version allows you to generate barcode images into Report Server Projects (Reporting Services 2000, 2005 & 2008 supported).
- .NET Printing (PrintDocument Class) support:
- Printing topic is very important when barcodes are involved. Barcode Professional features an overloaded method called DrawOnCanvas which lets you to draw the barcode image on the GDI+ Graphics object exposes by PrintDocument class. DrawOnCanvas method is very flexible allowing you to draw and print barcodes at any scale and fitting a given area.
- ASP.NET Web Site support:
- Creating ASP.NET Web Sites or Services that needs to serve barcode images is easier than ever with Barcode Professional. Barcode Professional features class methods that allow you to return a byte array representation of the generated barcode image which will be automatically serialized by ASP.NET runtime.
Barcode Professional SDK for .NET
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New! Barcode Symbologies added:
- Han Xin Code (2D) Chinese Barcode
- GS1 QR Code
- IFA PPN (securPharm) 2D Data Matrix with PZN8 auto conversion