EMF2PDF SDK Pilot is a collection of programming libraries designed to facilitate the conversion of EMF (Enhanced-Format Metafiles) documents to PDF format.
EMF2PDF SDK Pilot also provides users with possibilities to compress the generated PDFs, as well as options to configure the page size.
Here are some key features of "EMF2PDF SDK Pilot":
· Combine or append PDF docs from file on disk or buffer in memory
· Produce a PDF/A compatible output file
· PDF viewer preferences (such as author, creator, and so on)
· Compress PDFs
· Watermarks PDF documents
· Manage page size
· Notification messages appear in the generated PDF documents.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed a bug with drawing umlauts
· fixed a bug with drawing vertical text where rotate angle is 270 degrees
· optimized handling of drawing the identical images