Image SDK/ActiveX is a software development tool that helps application developers and programmers to create applications with sophisticated image processing capabilities.
Because it includes both C/C++ libraries and ActiveX controls, the functionality of the product can be accessed from most programming languages like C, C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, MS FoxPro, and MS Access. Image SDK/ActiveX is also .NET compatible meaning that VB.NET, C#, and J# programmers can also take full advantage of the product.
Structurally, Image SDK/ActiveX consists of a set of DLLs and ActiveX controls. Each DLL and ActiveX control implements a specific, well-defined feature set, which is designed to help developers to pinpoint specific functionality.
Take Image SDK / ActiveX - Imaging Toolkit for a spin to fully assess its capabilities!
Here are some key features of "Image SDK / ActiveX - Imaging Toolkit":
· TIFF File Formats
· Image File Formats
· Internet Imaging
· Multiple Compressions Supported
· Color Space Conversion
· Color Depth Conversion
· Enhanced Transformations
· TIFF File Processing
· Text Processing
· Fax Image Processing
· Scanning - TWAIN
· Fully .NET compatible
· Use ActiveX properties/methods/events
· Directly call exported DLL functions
· Create small footprint applications
· Low-level access to pixel data
· Full control over load/process/save with callbacks
· Share images (w/o copying) via DIBs/DDBs
· Full control over all display options
· Access to all TIFF tags
· NET Framework 2.0
· 30 days trial