Intel Perceptual Computing SDK is a handy toolkit that includes all the libraries and samples necessary for developers to integrate in their applications new and innovative capabilities.
The included components are especially designed for pattern recognition and detection so that the applications can detect and interpret human motion and gestures.
· 2nd and 3rd generation IA-32 or Intel 64 Intel Core architecture processors
· 500 MB free hard disk space
· The Creative interactive gesture camera
· Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2008 or 2010 with Service Pack 1 or later versions
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
This release provides the following major features:
· Nuance speech recognition and speech synthesis.
· Depthmap and vertices smoothing in the Creative camera I/O module. See the depth_smoothing sample for comparison of raw and smoothed depthmap streams.
· Improved finger tracking and gesture recognition for tracking stability and pose/gesture recognition accuracy.
· Improved framework and game engine support for multithreaded applications.
· Improved privacy notification tools for better visualization of applications that access to the I/O devices.