LG SDK for Java ME Platform 1.5
Easily create LG applications
The toolkit has three main components:
· KToolbar automates many of the tasks involved in creating MIDP applications.
· The emulator is a simulated mobile phone. It is useful for testing MIDP applications.
· A collection of utilities provides other
- Building and packaging:
- You write the source code and the toolkit takes care of the rest. With the push of a button, the toolkit compiles the source code, preverifies the class files, and packages a MIDlet suite.
- Running and monitoring:
- You can run a MIDlet suite directly in the emulator or install it using a process that resembles application installation on a real device. A memory monitor, network monitor, and method profiler are provided to analyze the operation of your MIDlets.
- MIDlet suite signing:
- The toolkit contains tools for cryptographically signing MIDlet suites. This is useful for testing the operation of MIDlets in different protection domains.