LibreOffice was developed to be a productivity suite that is compatible with other major office suites, and available on a variety of platforms. The development toolkit will enable you to easily create extensions as well as external tools based on this platform.
LibreOffice provides you with six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base. LibreOffice is a feature-packed and mature desktop productivity package with some really great advantages.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Perhaps it could be simplified fdo#38286
· fix building of the 64-bit Windows Explorer extension fdo#36950
· fix recalculate matrix formula dimension correctly fdo#39485
· mark all formula cells dirty when appending a new sheet fdo#35965
· speed up range name lookup by index. bnc#715104
· get testtool working fdo#37164
· move init that depends on parent to post-parent avail fdo#36678
· toggling grammar checkbox deletes sentence fdo#39348
· libreoffice doesn't build with poppler-0.17.3 rhbz#735182
· don't crash while dropping texture fdo#38391
· fix hang in slideshow. fdo#32861
· backport collection of operator= fixes fdo#37403
· createProcessServiceFactory can't happen before sync fdo#37195
· dbGridControl::RemoveColumn even if no corresponding Model column fdo#40701
· fix fallout - recognize .svg in odf container fdo#41995
· fmXGridPeer::getByIndex: Error checking of pGrid->GetModelColumnPos(nId) ca...