The Microsoft Project 2010 SDK helps solution providers, value-added resellers, and other developers learn about new features in the Project 2010 client applications and the Project Server 2010 platform.
The Project 2010 SDK shows how to extend and integrate Project Standard, Project Professional, and Project Server with other applications for enterprise project management (EPM). It features conceptual and "How to" articles, sample code, and programming references for the Project 2010 clients and Project Server 2010.
Get Microsoft Project 2010 SDK and give it a try to fully assess its capabilities!
Here are some key features of "Microsoft Project 2013 SDK":
· UpdateStatus_ManualTasks shows how to use the changeXml parameter with the UpdateStatus method, for manually scheduled tasks and for other resources.
· UsingQueueSystem is a test application that helps to show how the Project Server queue works.
· RibbonCustomization shows how to make simple customizations to the ribbon in Project Web App.
· ProjTool_P14 includes the complete source code for the ProjTool test application, updated for Project Server 2010.
· EventHandlers contains sample applications that trap the Custom Field Created post-event and the Project Creating pre-event.
· CustomizeProjectCenter modifies the ribbon for the Project Center page in Project Web App and shows how to access data and events in the JS Grid.
· WCFImpersonationTest_VS9 shows how to use impersonation with the WCF interface of the PSI.
· CreateProject4Department and CustomFieldsTest show how to use the QueueCreateProject, ReadCustomFields2, and ReadLookupTables methods in the PSI.
· ASMXLogon_MultiAuth and WCFLogon_MultiAuth use multi-authentication to log on an ASMX-based and a WCF-based application.
· ProjectGuideAddIn uses the Microsoft Office developer tools in Visual Studio 2010 to create an add-in that displays the Project Guide.
· RibbonAddIn includes both Microsoft Visual C# solutions and Visual Basic solutions that add a custom tab and command to the Project 2010 ribbon.
· WCFHelloProject includes solutions that configure the WCF settings programmatically and by using an app.config file.
· ListProjects and ListProject_Sorting show how to use the ListProjects PSI extension in a Project Server Web Part that uses the JS Grid control.
· BranchingWorkflow creates a simple Project Server workflow.
· SampleProposal2 duplicates the Sample Proposal workflow that is installed with Project Server 2010.
· CustomActivityWorkflow shows how to create a custom workflow activity and how to use the custom activity in a Project Server workflow.