The S Pen SDK allows you to add various features of S Pen to an application.
These features include :
· Different S Pen operation modes such as pen, eraser, and different brush types.
· S Pen position
· Side button on/off status and handling.
· In Android ICS, hover events.
This is a feature-packed environment suitable to facilitate drawing, writing, and animation.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Object-related features have been added:
· A video object insertion feature has been added, allowing a user to insert a video object into the canvas and play it directly.
· Related APIs such as object grouping, depth controlling and stroke data controlling have been added so that the user can experience greater control when using editing objects.
SettingView-related features have been added:
· The Pen setting picker feature has been added.
· This allows customization of the SettingView for a more unique user experience.
Drawing-related features have been added:
· A Pen gesture feature has been added, allowing you to set various gestures as pre-define commands.
· This allows customization of the background for a more unique user experience.
Performance enhancements and stabilization have been improved:
· The efficiency of memory usage has been improved.
· The Signature recognition feature has been improved using pressure recognition.
· A drawing texture feature has been enhanced.