Simply Blu-ray Video Authoring SDK is a simple application SDK that can help you create Blu-ray movies.
The SDK can help you transform high definition video content into Blu-ray Discs in the BDMV format. The SDK is also available with integrated support for output to the AVCHD format. All functional routines in the package have been developed and constructed under Microsoft Visual C++ compiler (6.0) environment.
Here are some key features of "Simply Blu-ray Video Authoring SDK":
- Authoring a BDMV project sturcture (i.e. Streams, Clips, PlayLists, Movie Objects, etc.)
- Creating an ISO image file from BDMV project (UDF 2.50 file system) Input
- High definition video, TS and M2TS file with MPEG-2, H.264 / AVC, VC-1 codec. Output
- BDMV folder, author HD video to hard drive as a BDMV-compliant or AVCHD-compliant directory structure.
- ISO image file, build a BDMV-compliant or AVCHD-compliant disc image encapsulated in a single ISO file (UDF 2.50 file system), which may subsequently be written to disc.
- Disk Space - 300 KB for the SBDAU SDK libraries
- Added mkv format supports.