Windows Azure is an open cloud platform that enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters. You can build applications using any language, tool or framework.
Windows Azure SDK for Node.js will help you:
· Implement a simple web application in Node.js using a popular web framework Express.
· Implement a simple web application that allows retrieving and creating to-do items stored in Windows Azure Table storage.
Get Windows Azure SDK for Node.js a try to see how easy it can be to develop your applications!
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Windows Azure PowerShell for Node.js 0.5.1 update, including new cmdlets for easily enabling Remote Desktop, as well as SSL support
· IISNode 0.1.13 update (including 2X performance improvements!)
· Node.js 0.6.6 update from Joyent, including a more stable npm
· Installer in-place upgrade support for all these components (so you can just click the WebPI link and it will upgrade your existing installation of these components if you already have the previous version, or install them all if you don’t)