3DVIA Shape is a free online 3D modeling application that allows anyone to easily create, publish and share their ideas in 3D. Based on some of the most powerful modeling applications in the world, 3DVIA Shape allows users to create models, add textures and then publish them directly to the online community.This way you will be able to test your design notions and to help others by offering them examples.
NOTE: In order to use the product, you will need to create an online account.
· Windows Internet Explorer 6 or 7, or Mozilla Firefox 2.0
· 250 MB or more of hard disk space
· A 1.0 GHz processor (2.8 GHz or faster recommended)
· 512 MB of system memory (1 GB recommended)
· 128 MB video card (256 MB recommended) that supports OpenGL 1.1 (OpenGL 1.5 recommended) with OpenGL 3D hardware acceleration enabled
· A 1024x768 screen, 32-bit true color recommended
· 3-button mouse recommended
· A high speed or broadband Internet connection.
· S3 and XGI graphics cards are not supported.
· On Windows Vista, it is recommended to turn off the Windows Aero user interface.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Work Offline: Model offline, saving your models as drafts and publishing them when you wish.
· Increased File Size Limit: From 11MB to 25MB.
· Show Axis: Easily use 3DVIA Shape models in 3DVIA Studio by knowing where the pivot is.
· Multi-Touch: Use your fingers to model with compatible screens or tablet PCs (Windows 7 only).
· Anaglyph Mode: View and experience your model in true 3D with red/blue glasses.
· Take Screenshots: From your workspace, take screenshots of models in normal or anaglyph mode.