Analyze CSI data fast and easy.
It combines data visualization, spectral processing, spectral localization and estimation, spectral quantification together with multi-variate analytical procedures, such as Principal Component Analysis (PCA) and constrained Non-negative Matrix Factorization (cNMF).
In particular, cNMF provides an efficient way to recover underlying spectral patterns that are physically meaningful.
- Data Input and Visualization:
- Automatic importation of 1D/2D/3D CSI raw data from Philips, GE, Siemens and Bruker scanners.
- Any unknown data type can be imported by manually entering parameters.
- Any additional formats are also supported through third-party plug-ins.
- CSI data and anatomic reference images are registered and displayed in the same window.
- Each voxel is displayed in a separate window, its spatial location clearly visualized in the three orthogonal image windows.
- 3D image reconstruction from images in one orientation.
- Multi-dimensional Spectral Data Processing:
- Constant phase and linear phase correction.
- Temporal filtering ( Lorentzian, Gaussian, or combined).
- Spatial smoothing ( Hamming, Cosine, Fermi).
- Baseline correction.
- Water suppression.
- PPM origin adjustment and zero filling.
- Lipid Suppression.
- Peak alignment.
- Batch Processing:
- Sequence of processing steps can be recorded in a macro file and applied to the CSI data set.
- The same macro file can be applied to a series of exams in a batch mode.
- Spectral Localization:
- Real-time mouse-facilitated interactive voxel shifting in all 3 dimensions.
- Averaging of selected multiple voxels.
- Spectral estimation of a user drawn 2D/3D region of interest.
- Multi-variate spectral analysis:
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA) for user defined spectral region and ROI, to identify Principal Components (PCs) for the variation sources contained in the CSI data set.
- PCA-based iterative peak align procedure to remove frequency and phase variations.
- Constrained Non-Negative Matrix Factorization (cNMF) method to recover spectral patterns and their spatial distributions that are physically meaningful.
- Spectral Quantification:
- Metabolic map generation using area integration and PCA.
- Map generation for peak ratio and for user defined regions.
- Absolute quantification of metabolite concentration using reference spectrum.
- Map display scale adjustment to enable comparison between different sets.
- Spectral integration with user-controlled baseline correction.
- Data Output:
- Various result output options, such as HTML format report, CSI slice and image print out, display copy and paste functions, spectral ascii/binary exportation, metabolic image exportation.
- Program extensibility:
- Plug-in mechanism to support CSI data importation module developed by third-party.