AntWordProfiler is a comprehensive text analysis tool that you can easily use to run corpus research on vocabulary profiling.
AntWordProfiler application is comprised of two main tools. The Vocabulary Profile Tool enables you to generate detailed statistics of the inserted text, while using the File Viewer and Editor Tool you are able to view and highlight different levels of vocabulary.
- This is a major update that adds a few new features
- New Features:
- Sorting of results can now be made a two independent levels chosen by the user from the choices of (frequency, range, or word)
- Users can now opt to use their own token definition instead of the default one
- The help menu option now launches this PDF file instead of a basic text file
- Warnings are now issued before closing the file viewer window (this might become annoying!)
- Some of the widgets in the interface have been renamed to make their actions easier to understand
- The ordering of global settings categories is now alphabetical
- Highlight colors have now been adjusted to be more pleasant on the eye
- The regular expression associated with the default token definition is now shown
- The thesaurus option is now turned OFF by default
- This readme file is now formatted as a PDF file
- Bug fixes:
- The Stop button has been removed from the main window because it never 'stopped' the program properly before To fo...